- Developing an ethical framework for local energy approaches
This document is a staging post in a three-year process to develop and test a framework to support the ethical delivery of local energy trials and the design of equitable local energy offerings.
The ethical framework will provide a set of tools and processes that can be used alongside others being developed as part of Project LEO:
- The technical framework under development in the Minimum Viable System (MVS) trials to guide the development and delivery of SFN trials.
- The energy mapping work being done in work package WP4.
- The data and communications protocols being developed through the WP2 market development work and the People’s Power Station 2.0.
- The Stakeholder Engagement Strategy developed in WP6.
- The transition from DNO to DSO as part of WP5.