- Project LEO stakeholder engagement principles
This is a strategic document which outlines the high-level stakeholder engagement approach for the whole of Project LEO by setting out the 8 Engagement Principles which must be followed by the Project.
The principles are:
- The energy system is understood as a socio-technical system.
- Engagement is informed by the needs and priorities of stakeholders.
- Engagement is evidence-based.
- Engagement is reflexive.
- Engagement facilitates learning and replication by others.
- Engagement is ethical and inclusive.
- Engagement is compliant with relevant statutory, industry and good practice requirements.
- Engagement is aligned with project needs.
16th August 2020
Ruth Harris (Oxford City Council) and Nicholas Banks (University of Oxford)